About the workspace management view
You use the workspace management view to configure and run data generation for an individual workspace.
When you log in to Tonic, it displays the workspace management view for the workspace that was selected when you logged out.
Workspace management view for a workspace
The workspace management view includes the following components.
The top left of the workspace management view provides information about the workspace, including:
- The workspace name
- When the workspace was last updated
- The user who last updated the workspace
The top right of the workspace management view provides general options for working with the workspace, including:
- Undo and redo options for configuration changes
- The workspace download menu to:
- The workspace actions menu
The workspace navigation bar provides access to workspace configuration options.
Workspace navigation bar
To display the workspace management view for a workspace:
- On Workspaces view, in the Name column either:
- Click the workspace name. The workspace management view opens to Privacy Hub.
- Click the dropdown icon, then select a workspace management option.
Workspace tools menu
- Click the search field at the top. A list of available type the name of the workspace. As you type, Tonic displays a list of matching workspaces. In the list, click the workspace name.
To reduce the amount of vertical space used by the heading of the workspace management view, you can collapse it.
To collapse the heading, click the collapse icon in the Tonic heading.
Workspace heading with collapse option highlighted
When you collapse the workspace management heading:
- The workspace information is hidden. The workspace name is displayed in the search field.
- The workspace options are moved up into the Tonic heading.
The workspace navigation bar remains visible.
When you collapse the heading, the collapse icon changes to an expand icon. To restore the full heading, click the expand icon.
Collapsed workspace heading with expand option highlighted