Comment on page
Assigning tags to a workspace
Required workspace permission: Configure workspace settings
You can associate custom tags with each workspace. Tags can help to organize and provide a quick glance into the workspace configuration.
Tags can be seen by every user that has access to the workspace.
Tags are stored in the workspace JSON, and are included in the workspace export. You can also use the API to get access to tags.
You can add and edit tags in the Tags field on the New Workspace and Settings pages.
- To add tags, enter a comma-separated list of the tags to add.
- To remove a tag, click its delete icon.
You can also manage tags directly from Workspaces view.
To add tags to a workspace that does not currently have tags:
- 1.Hover over the Tags column for the workspace.
- 2.Click Add Tags.
- 3.In the tag input field, type a comma-separated list of tags to apply.
- 4.Press Enter.
To edit the assigned tags:
- 1.Click the Tags column for the workspace.
- 2.In the tag input field, to remove tag, click its delete icon.
- 3.To add tags, type a comma-separated list of the tags to add.
- 4.To save the tag changes, press Enter.
Last modified 4mo ago