Comment on page
A Tonic workspace provides a context within which to either:
- Configure and generate transformed data
- Configure, train, and export data models
For data generation, a workspace represents a path between the source and transformed output data. For example,
postgres-staging. A data generation workspace includes:
- Where to find the source data to transform during data generation.
- Where to write the transformed data.
- The rules for the transformation.
For data science mode, a workspace is used to configure and train data models based on source data. Each data science model workspace includes:
- Where to find the source data to base the models on.
- Model configurations.
Last modified 1d ago