Creating a model configuration
To create a model configuration, you can either create a completely new configuration or make a copy of an existing configuration.
From the Models view, to create a new model configuration, click Create Model.
The model configuration page displays. From the model configuration page, you:
- 1.In the Model Name field, set the model name. The model name cannot contain spaces.
- 2.In the Model Description field, provide a longer description of the model.
Before you can save the new model configuration, you must provide a name and a SQL query.
To save the model configuration, click Save.
To return to the Models view, click All Models.
You can use an existing model as the basis for a new model configuration.
When you copy a model, the new model only inherits the configuration. It does not inherit any training results. The model is not trained.
To create a copy of an existing model configuration:
- 1.On the Models view, click the actions icon (...) for the model configuration to copy.
- 2.In the actions menu, click Copy.
- 3.On the Copy Model dialog, enter a name for the new model.
- 4.Click Copy.