Viewing, editing, and deleting a model
From the Models view, a workspace owner or editor can view the current model details, edit the model configuration, or delete the model.
To view the details for a model, on the Models view, click the model row.
The model details view displays the list of training jobs for the model.
Model details view with model training jobs
From the model details view, you can edit the model configuration and train the model based on the current configuration.
To edit the configuration of a model:
- 1.To display the configuration view for a model, either:
- On the Models view, in the model actions menu, click Edit.
- On the model details view, click Edit Model.
- 2.On the model configuration view, make your changes to the model configuration. For details, see Configuring a model.
- 3.To save the changes, click Save.
To delete a model, on the Models view, in the model actions menu, click Delete.