V101 - V145
November 25th, 2020
- Better logging during job execution
- Support for Spark + AVRO files
- Various Spark improvements
November 11th, 2020
- Undo/Redo capabilities for workspace changes
- More information in Job Details
- New Strict Mode available when generating data via the API
- Now supports for AVRO files
- Now supports EMR Steps API
- Error logging enhancements for Spark
- Various UI improvements
October 28th, 2020
- Added support for Spark/S3 as a data source and destination
- Improved Company Name generator
- Added support for text and ntext types in SQL Server
- Added support for Google Big Query as a data source and destination
- Workspace ownership can now be transferred from user to user
- AWS Commons extension no longer breaks data generations
- JSON and XML mask generator configuration fixes
- Minor display fixes
October 14th, 2020
- Find and Replace Generator introduced
- Tonic saves a copy of the workspace configuration to job history every time a generation is started
- You can now share workspaces with your SSO defined groups
- Corrected rending issue for column sort option in the Database View
September 29th, 2020
- Support for PingID SSO
- Option to download foreign key file
- Social Insurance Generator added
- Test Connection errors now show why the connection failed
September 17th, 2020
Post Generate Script
- Added the ability to create post job scripts that will be executed against the destination server at the end of the generation
- Added Cross Table Sum generator. Allows summing of rows from another table by partition
- Added single sign on support
- Added Enterprise license key support
- Added a check to validate the foreign key file before a generation executes
- Allow maximum for Integer Key generator
- Removed dependency on RabbitMQ
- Added ability to have SQL Server and Postgres trust server certificates in workspace editor
- Additional logging was added around relationship integrity during subsetting
- Added adjustable batch sizes for Oracle
- Fixed several rendering issues in the table view
- Tries multiple connection methods for Oracle
- Supports Extended VarChar2s for Oracle
- No longer hides foreign key column headings for synthesize mode
- Job descriptions for jobs cancelled before they started running are more accurate
- Testing the source database connection now works for viewers and auditors
- Workspaces are now sorted alphabetically in the workspace drop down
- Changing a linked generator now properly breaks the link
- Foreign key columns now show up properly without needing a refresh after setting the primary key table to synthesized mode
- Expand long column names on hover in the Privacy Hubs's audit trail
- Workspaces with broken connections to their database can once again be edited
- Views no longer show in the list of tables for Oracle databases.
August 20th, 2020
- Workspace Sharing - allows sharing workspaces between multiple users with different access controls (This is an Enterprise Plan feature)
- Added 'In' operator to the Conditional Generator.
- Added environment variable to bypass certificate validation when connecting to databases with self signed certificates.
- Schema change detection will now flag columns with null generators that have been made not-null.
- Significantly improved the speed that information is gathered about the source database affecting overall UI performance and schema change detection.
- Added additional diagnostic information around query execution times to the logs.
- Fixed issue where switching table mode to synthesized mode in Database view would not work.
- Increase accuracy of error messages on Sql Server when tables fail to get created.
- Integer Key Generator in Oracle for Number columns now base off of the precision, stopping overflow
- Resolved name collision when subsetting with a table that has more than one foreign key to the same primary key.
- Fixed preview on tables that use the sequential integer generator.
- Changing synthesized row counts from database view now saves properly.
- Popover of column name on table view no longer flashes.
- Large constant values no longer cause display issues in Database view.
- Fixed issue with connection test sometimes failing when using MySql.
- Character Scramble now preserves null values when operation on JSON.
- Fixed OID collision issue on Oracle.
- Preview no longer fails when using complicated partitioning strategies.
- Constant Generator no longer loses preview when you click away.
July 31st, 2020
- ASCII Character Primary Key Generator which supports a wider range of characters in the column.
- New API Endpoint for getting information on a single data generation job
- Key Generators now work on Unique Columns
- Improvements to PII Detection:
- Added detection for columns containing passwords, postal codes, and VINs.
- Reduced false positives for SWIFT codes, ICD9, ICD10, US Cities
- Switched to a new MySQL driver
- Make XML generator more human readable
- Allow synthesize mode on Conditional Generator and Unique Email Generator
- Add event generator in Oracle
- UI performance for resolving schema difference
- Better checking of uniqueness requirements for columns
- Fixed constraints on large tables timing out in SqlServer
- Fixed conversion issue with XML columns outside of subsets during subsetting
- Block subsetting with synthesized tables
- Do not allow source and destination to be the same in MySQL
- Make preview stay up to date when generator is removed from different view
- Fixed vulnerability with lodash