V251 - V299
September 27, 2021
- Jobs now auto-stop if the worker crashes
- Support for ENUM Arrays in Postgres.
- Categorical generator can now be used on non-string types in MongoDB.
- Allow Conditional Generator on JSON, JSONB, and Boolean columns.
- CustomCategorical and Categorical Generator support for MongoDB arrays.
- Add optional 'use compression' flag for MySQL.
- Fixed issue when swapping between MongoDB workspaces
- Fix TimestampShift Generator for mongo.
- Subsetting enhancements
- EMR partitioned table UI bug fix.
- Fixed an issue where metadata for the conditional generator did not always save correctly
- Fix EMR Test Connection issue.
September 20, 2021
- JSON Mask for Spark.
- Make bulk applying generators more friendly on columns with disparate types.
- Generated columns are now supported for Postgres.
- EMR will output CSV files if the input file is a CSV.
- Added support for unsigned integer columns to the Integer Key Generator.
- Performance improvements for MySQL.
- Improved iSeries UI response time.
- Fixed copy workspace issue where some fields were empty until a page refresh was performed.
- EMR Hive DDL fix for Csv.
- Fixed issue with droping indexes on auto-incrementing composite keys in Mysql
- Improve DB2 post data order.
- Improved MySql performance for CopyTable.
September 10, 2021
- Add Pagination to ECR Image search.
- Workspace Tags.
- Optimized the Privacy Scan for Oracle DBs.
- Add custom categorical generator to Mongo DB.
- Support for EMR cross account.
- Fix issues with resizable panes in Database and Table view.
- Allow non-null self references in a table in subsetting only if the table is a reference table.
- Security enhancements
- Fixed issues in MongoDB workspaces with dismissing all schema diffs.
- Better handling of Check constraints in MySQL
September 3, 2021
- Added TLS support for iSeries Db2.
- Cloudwatch logs are available inside Tonic for AWS Lambda based jobs.
- Support for 'consistent on column' in Regex Mask Generator.
- Fix SIN generator being applied to non-sin columns.
- Optimized Schema construction for Destination DB in DB2 LUW.
- Truncated tables now handled properly for AWS Lambda based jobs.
- Fix rendering of tables with double digit replacements on bulk view.
- "Consistent On" drop down is now alphabetized.
August 30, 2021
- Added destination database connection summary to job start confirmation.
- Subsetting and post-job action indicators have been added to the workspaces view.
- Added workspace name as a webhook content option.
- Fixed issue with Postgres index restoration and error handling.
- Fixes for Tonic UI when connected to MongoDB
August 23, 2021
- Added option to Preserve Lambda S3 files
- Added view support for Db2 LUW.
- Improved RegexMaskGenerator performance.
- Various fixes and improvements for Lambda generation.
- Add additional logging to Lambda.
- Change Lambda default config options (timeouts, memory).
August 19, 2021
- Added support for incremental table mode on Postgres.
- Enable TimeStampShiftGenerator for text columns.
- Updates to the Privacy Hub for MongoDB
- Add support for object, variant types in snowflake.
- HIPAA Address Generator now handles extended zip codes that don't contain a hyphen.
- Inactivity timeout and authorization/refresh token timeout can now be configured.
- MySQL now copies over routines and events (if permissions are set) to the destination database.
- Empty schemas in Db2 output database are now handled properly.
- Http now forwards to https on the healthcheck endpoint of the PII Scanner container.
- Resolved issue in the subset preview when the estimated row count of the source is unavailable.
August 11, 2021
- New UI to view all workspaces.
- Updates to Privacy Hub to track progress in protecting sensitive fields.
- Db2 support for triggers and stored procedures.
- Prevent Db2 summary tables and views from showing in the UI.
- Support for Regex, Json, and XML generators on Snowflake and Redshift.
- Allow Content-Type Header in webhook requests.
- Ability to cancel data generation jobs from the job details page.
- Schema differences can now be detected on a Mongo collection.
- Memory usage reduction on MySQL and Oracle.
- ErrorOnOverwrite for Databricks Table Mode.
- Usability improvements with MongoDB workspaces.
August 2, 2021
- Added ability to process Redshift and Snowflake using AWS Lambda.
- Update Databricks assets in parallel.
- Updated Sandbox Terms, analytics, licensed features.
- Updated connection to Google Cloud PostgreSQL databases.
July 29, 2021
- User information has been added to the Privacy Hub Audit Trail.
- Improve usability when working with Db2.
- Refactor queries to restore indexes and add timeout logic in MySQL.
- Add batch size logic for subsetter when handling larger rows of data.