V305 - V350
December 23, 2021
- Ability to specify a fallback generator on XML and JSON generators
- Ability to exclude multiple email domains in the email generator
- Update column schema to preserve dropped-date and isDropped status
- Change job details checkmarks to green Prevent idle session timeout in Postgres
- Drop rows if decimal parse fails in Postgres Add pre-job check logging
- Ability to connect to MongoDB via connection string
- Allow incremental mode on tables where the PK is also an FK
- Retry polling job updates and cancel job checks when there's connectivity issues with the Tonic DB
- Add warning message when fails to restore sequence on destination data
- Always show job status warning icon when applicable
- Fixed importing workspace json caused schema change alerts
- Fixed Timestamp Shift for DateTimeOffset
- Fixed for how we count the number of partitions on tables in SQL Server
- Properly escaping MySQL Username/Password encoding
December 9, 2021
- Update Workspace Users/Shares via web sockets
- Provide job summary updates via web sockets
- Make jump to page in Workspaces table more discoverable
- Display which Tonic tier the customer is on
- Wrap DNS resolution in try-catch block to avoid errors upstream
- Expose ports 443 and 80 in Dockerfiles for applicable containers
- Update session variables to enforce autocommit for MySQL
- Parallelization of row processing for improved job performance
- Removed random sampling in ConsistentOn generators
- Fixed newly edited Tags of active workspace not being exported
- Updated Oracle writer path for job improvement
- Improved error message when test connection fails
- Made error message more clear for generators that perform frequency samples
- Fixed DB2 connection spinning indefinitely via timeout
December 3, 2021
- Added incremental mode support for MySQL
- Added Workspace filter/sort improvements
- Added Recovery Mode check for SQL Server Destination databases
- Added support for connecting to mongo via connection string
- PII Report Jobs are now canceled when Zombied/Abandoned
- Added button to resolve all schema changes
- Added the ability to generate full US address
- Faster sampling for large tables when running privacy scan
- Improved handling of null exceptions when subsetting
- Made performance improvements to get all workspaces
- Made performance improvements to only job summaries when needed
- Improved data generation for latitude/longitude with Smart Linking
- Improved formatting of error messages on job details
November 24, 2021
- Extend timestamp format to microseconds
- Restrict workspace generation details to Owners
- Allow webhooks on all DB Types
- Added Struct support on Spark
- Fixed lingering column on bulk view when configuring generators
- State abbreviation privacy check requires some variability
- Added handling of when custom categories are null in the metadata for Custom Categorical generator
- Fixed date parsing for event generator
- Smart linking bulk edit + metadata
- Do not add AND clause if there are no non-filtering columns (subsetting)
- Improved Sidebar indicators
- Fixed inability to generate over tables which contain invisible tables in Oracle
- Added null check for error message in subsetting
- Hide Subsetting/Post-Job Actions in Workspaces view when not applicable
- Added used packaged explicitly & removed unused package dependencies
- Primary key columns in synthesized mode should not have generator piсker
November 18, 2021
- Random Timestamp output format selection
- Redshift allow users to preserve source database owners
- Support binary types as primary keys in subsetting
- Log and skip over unresolved URNs instead of failing the job
- Ignore VIEWS for Databricks and EMR
- Released Additive Noise Generator
- Added generator for creating CPF numbers
- Bypassing XML validation on SQL Server XML columns is now optional
- Added support for Windows authentication on SQL Server
- Editors should have read only on workspace edit dialog
- If no user has have been created, show create account page
- Increased dialog width to prevent overflow when EMR spark is selected.
- Added leading zero to 4 digit zip codes
- Removed unavailable features from UI for Spark
November 12, 2021
- Improved user experience for workspaces view
- Custom value processors can now be applied to not-null non-replaceable data types.
- Update subsetting toggle on/off via web sockets
- Bulk store column info for performance improvements
- Disable generators for generated columns in Oracle
- Added support for DML table-level triggers
- Preserve file preferences in Oracle
- Login page no longer displays error on page load when SSO is not configured.
- SQL Server now preserve their decimal places on numeric column types when using the continuous generator.
- Continuous generator no longer fails on missing fields in MongoDB.
- Fixed issue where Duo login button was disabled when
- Connection test for Snowflake and Redshift no longer reports incorrect permission error.
- Fixed issue where you could not edit a workspace if you lacked permissions on the active workspace.
- Generated columns in Postgres are no longer attempted to be written to the destination database.
- Fixed Spark generations by no longer attempting to instantiate a SparkSession in the UDF
- Fixed parsing issue in Databricks Jobs API where we were treating an Int64 value as an Int32
- Fixed issue where continuous generator would fail when the precision of a numeric column is unavailable
- Removed security vulnerabilities from Notifications container
- Added signed tokens to Redshift load and unload statements
November 8, 2021
- Improved message when database job finishes
- Added dependency sort on tables set to Incremental mode
- Added HStoreMaskGenerator specific to Postgres hstore types
- Adding conditional generator support to MongoDB.
- Added support for AWS SSO
- Better error messages on the front-end when out-of-range IntPkGenerator
- Removed linking from Random boolean generator
- EMR should show more than 100 tables when appropriate
- Preserve Destination disabled in bulk on EMR and Databricks
- Upgraded Redis to resolve CVE-2021-32762
- Database type now shows properly for newly created workspaces in the workspace view
- Changed the download logs button to be more intuitive for jobs that don't use SmartLinking
- Job end times now show properly when jobs terminate unexpectedly
- Break long workspace names to avoid overflow
- Fix Enable Log Collection for Lambda Functions
- Fix scaled uuid foreign key generation for unique columns
- Fixed data type for numeric in SQL Server
- Fix varbinary truncation in MySQL
November 1, 2021
- Added UUID primary key support for synthesized mode.
- Added support for Duo 2FA SSO.
- Updates for Oracle XML, RAW Types.
- Handle triggers and grants when creating DBs for Oracle.
- Null Generator now supported as Spark UDF.
- Handle spatial (geometry/geography) types in SqlServer.
- Update tracking URL in Databricks.
- Leave temp schemas alone.
- Fix ConsistentOn in RegexGenerator.
- Security updates for Linux.
October 18, 2021
- Update Database view filter behavior
- Added configuration option to disable account creation.
- Regex mask generator is now supported on unique columns.
- Warnings and errors for Redshift and Snowflake are now displayed on the job details page.
- Updated job queued status.
- Add Cloudwatch Log Filtering by Log Level.
- Performance improvement for hybrid document creation for MongoDB.
- Fixed issue where constraints could be duplicated when using the same Oracle server for source and destination.
- Enhanced Oracle log messages when copying data.
October 7, 2021
- PII Scan will continue on error and log all issues.
- Added unique phone number generator.
- Added support for Integer Key generator on decimal columns where precision is zero.
- Rename "Output" Database to "Destination".
- Added Table Mode descriptions on hover
- Added TLS support for Db2 iSeries connections.
- TONIC_MYSQL_USE_COMPRESSION environment variable was removed.
- Slow api responses that are still in process when a workspace switch occurs will no longer cause stale data to show in the application.
- Properly set last visited collection for Mongo workspaces.
- Fix workspace row alignment.
- Disallow applying generators on postgres generated columns.
- Fixed logging issues with PII scan errors.
- Leave destination schema alone on Db2.
- Fix subsetting of FKs with same name.